Allen J. Pathmarajah is a Fellow – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Marketing Institute of Singapore and Singapore Human Resources Institute.
- Executive Chairman of AJP Advisers Pte Ltd (Business Advisers focussed on Organisational Transformation through Leadership Development, Strategic and Financial Management) and Business Thinking Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd (Business Coaching)
- Chairman of Eutech Cybernetics Pte Ltd and L R Global Lanka Asset Management Co. (Pvt) Ltd (Sri Lanka)
- Director of Vistage Singapore Pte Ltd, Quantum Inventions Pte Ltd and QAI Ltd (India)
- Adjunct Professor, School of Business at SIM University
He speaks on Leadership and various management topics to business and public sectors locally and internationally.
He is Chairman of Singapore Professionals’ and Executives’ Co-operative (SPEC), and
- Marketing Institute of Singapore – Senate
- Singapore Human Resources Institute – Advisory Panel
- Board of Advisors of the International Association of Business and Economics Students (AIESEC)
He has extensive experience in Financial Services, Industry and Management Consultancy in England, Sri Lanka, Singapore and Malaysia.
He was with the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Group (OCBC). Initially as Executive Director of Specialists Services Pte Ltd (Management Consultancy Company of the Group) and concurrently Special Assistant to the Group Chairman. Thereafter, he was with Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd as General Manager and subsequently as Managing Director.
- He is Past President of the Life Insurance Association (Singapore) and former member of the: –
- Board of Directors of several Companies – Finance, Trustee, Property, Hotel, Information Technology, Management Consultancy and Chairman – CSA Holdings Ltd and Richland Group Ltd (listed on the Singapore Exchange) and Automated Systems Holdings Ltd (listed on the Hongkong Stock Exchange)
- Board of Directors of the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association, Inc. USA (LIMRA) – first South East Asian
- Board of Directors of Life Office Management Association, Inc. USA (LOMA) – first non-American
- Asean Insurance Council
- Board of Governors of Singapore Insurance Institute
- Board of Directors & Governing Council of Singapore College of Insurance Ltd
- Governing Council of the Singapore Institute of Management
- MBA Advisory Committee, School of Accountancy & Business, Nanyang Technological University
- Tribunal for the Maintenance of Parents, Singapore
- Manpower 21: Singapore’s National Manpower Plan – Member of Steering Committee
- Chairman of Manpower Industry Committee
- Resource Panel in the Government Parliamentary Committee (Finance, Trade & Industry)
- Income Tax Board of Review, Singapore
He was Adjunct Professor at Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University.